Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final Post *Q.Q*

     Welcome; or should I say goodbye? This will be my final post on this blog, though this time I won't be ranting about the education system. Instead I'll be telling you all what I learned from this and telling you where I got all of this information from on the system.

     Alright, for starters I'll tell you what I learned. From this I have learned that not everyone sees the education system in the same way, though a lot of people seem to dislike it in one way or another. Many of my friends have told me that the reason they dislike school so much is that they lack freedom to learn as they please (self study, group, games, etc.) and I have to agree with them. If a student is not allowed to learn in the way they believe is best for them, they may struggle in the long run.

     As for all of my information, it's all self-gathered. I gained this mostly from my own experience and information received from other students and teachers. With my older sister being a teacher I have my own personal source of information  on school subjects and with an army sized amount of students at school I feel I have all the information I may need for a while.

     Within all the time I spent doing these blog posts I have learned so many different things that are wrong with the education system in America that it seems that we’re teaching ourselves how to live on the real world after a while. I’m just amazed with all the things that we have yet to fix that it might just be we’ll have to switch to an entirely new form of education system in order to have things become right as they once were.
     Hopefully one day we will eventually be back to the top in terms of education and able to be proud of how smart our children can truly be. It embarrasses me a little bit to know that when I go to a foreign country that I will seem as if I’m an imbecile just because I lack the proper knowledge that many others have around the world. Just the thought of it really saddens me, as I worry about the children of the future not being adequate enough to get a job in a foreign country or possibly anywhere due to low standards in educational terms.
     All in all I found that all of these blogs were fairly enjoyable to write and that with time I have also learned that the education system Is not all bad, but that I can somewhat have a higher trust within it, though not to the extent of complete belief. Personally, I have an aspiration to learn all that I can until the day I possibly die, so that I can share the information with others. No, it’s not a dream to become a teacher, but instead to become a walking living, and breathing source of information to share with others if need be.
                                                                                                                      ~Jordan~

1 comment:

  1. So you want to be a living text book when you grow up? I have learned much from just reading your blog and wish to learn more about this subject. We must learn how to fix this education system before we fall into trouble because of it.

    ReplyDelete